We can offer various options around this important asset class. We currently have UK property available. As well as fixed return, land based loan notes that are currently giving clients exceptional short term returns.
With property being such an important asset class, here at MHD we offer various solutions which enable our clients to have differing degrees of exposure. We have detailed some of these avenues below.
3 or 5 Year Residential Property Bond
An opportunity to invest into the UK residential property market with one of the UK’s premier developers, who present this 3-year asset backed bond in conjunction with BNP Paribas and Grant Thornton. For additional investor peace of mind there is a capital protection scheme in place, arranged by Lloyds of London.
- Return – 7.9% pa (3yr) 9.9% pa (5yr)– paid quarterly
- Term – 3 years or 5 year options
- Currency – GBP
- Minimum Investment: £5,000
- Capital Protected
HSG Loan note
HSG are one of the UK’s most successful privately owned businesses. The company is focused on development projects in both build to rent and residential sectors and operates in four fundamental development sectors: Private Rental Sector schemes, traditional development, rooftop extensions and hotels. The Groups’ current PRS pipeline is estimated at £1 billion. Since 2012, £50 million has been raise/Cd under The Group’s Loan Note programs and they have made all interest payments and returns of capital to investors. 5 of the previous 7 site acquisition projects have been sold and fully exited by all investors.
- 12% per annum
- Min 12 months – max 7 years
- Exit possibility every 12 months
- Additional bonuses for holding investment long term
- Yr 2 – 3%, Yr 3 – 4%, Yr 4 – 5%, Yr 5 – 6%, Yr 6 -8%, Yr 7 -10%
- Currency – GBP
- Minimum Investment: £25,000
- Security – Debenture on High Street Group/Corporate Guarantee